Heartbeat Ideas delivers unconfined marketing innovation in the confined environment of healthcare communications. A natively digital, full service agency, Heartbeat Ideas has been proud to call some of the most well-known companies in the world clients, including Amgen, Galderma, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Pfizer, Sanofi, and UNICEF.
Heartbeat Ideas is a member of the Publicis Health.
Think you can help us imagine the next great idea? Convinced you have the chops to create an award-winning campaign? Want to come play in our custom-built, tech-filled office in the heart of Tribeca? Then start clicking.
Heartbeat Ideas is seeking a top-flight Account Director to lead prestigious, high profile engagements with major pharmaceutical clients.
It will be your job to provide leadership and guidance to your clients while being engaged and passionate about delivering outstanding creative ideas. As you can imagine, you’ll have daily contact with your clients to monitor and maintain the work.
The right candidate will become an expert in our clients’ business and serve as the clear voice of the client within our company. It will be your job to ensure that our clients are being well served, while simultaneously advancing our positioning and growing our client relationships.
– 7+ years of Account Management experience
– 4 + years interactive marketing experience
– Ability to rapidly grasp client marketing objectives
– Ability to rapidly grasp technical concepts
– Ability to manage Accounts with many moving parts
– Exceptional client management relationship skills
– Proven ability to manage and grow marquee accounts
– Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries a must (both HCP and DTC)
– Oncology or respiratory experience a plus.
Candidate Should Possess:
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Ability to give persuasive presentations that establish personal credibility
– Ability to manage multiple client contacts and maintain strong inter-agency relationships
– Ability to demonstrate exceptional team management skills
– Ability to learn quickly and handle multiple tasks
– Relentless attention to detail
– Technical concept understanding (web development, application development, databases, rich media)